- More than 14 years of experience in Telecommunication Policy & Regulation issues. Has worked closely with Government of different Ministries in relation with ICT, Industry and IPR issues.
- Specialties: Public policy, Telecommunication Policy & Regulation analysis; competition regulation in telecommunication industry. Understand about Financial & Marketing aspect of the business.
- POSITION :
- Executive Account Relation PT. Telekomunikai Indonesia (2012)
- Vice President Director PT. Batam Bintan Telekomunikasi (2013)
- Vice President Director PT. CSM (2015 – present)
- Controller Project Management Office PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (2018 – present)
- Lecturer in Strategic Management, Public Policy at Trisakti University (2016 – present)
- EDUCATION :
- S1 / Industrial Engineering Trisakti University (1984)
- S2 / MSc in Data Communication Engineering University of Lincolnshire & Humberside UK (1997)
- S3 / Doctoral Study in Economic & Business, concentration in Public Policy Trisakti University (2015